A Subsequent Note

Friday, June 17, 2016
Hello World!

     It is time for me to write another post as I'm getting ready to head to bed, despite it being a quarter after four in the morning. #InsomniacProblems Nevertheless, I think that I might understand how or why I have insomnia - I believe that in a past life I lived somewhere that was extremely hot during the day, and sleeping at that point was the best way to survive. I could also be delusional from lack of sleep, or from being tired...I don't know.

     Anyhow, I finished two books tonight - Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham and A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn. I read the second in a few hours, as I honestly adore fairy tales and it was a retelling of Sleeping Beauty - one of my favorites, if not my favorite. The Lena Dunham book took me a few days to read as I simply could not become interested in it. It's not because it wasn't well-written, I just had trouble relating to Lena in any way. Plus it may have been because I mainly checked it out as I was currently reading novels written by comedians - Mindy Kaling and Chelsea Handler, both of whose books that I absolutely adored.

     Right now, I'm in the process of reading another book by Alex Flinn. I also have several of his books to pick up at the library, but I want to get a few more of the books that I currently have checked out finished before I get some more. What are some of the books that you're currently reading?

    There isn't much more going on in my life right now. I'm just trying to stay cool during the day, though it seems it is going to be a lot cooler today than it was yesterday. 😅 I'm going to go to bed, and I hope that you have a wonderful day!



Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top